▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My Photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

Loading...

SHARE IT

layout © 568A

Friday, February 11, 2011

III

So, the header is done.
Didn't really feel like spending hours to make one.
I'm just lazy lol.  I used Photoshop CS 5 and Illustrator CS 5.
This is how it looks if I place my head on the desk!


5 comments:

  1. omg it takes up the whole page O__Ò i wanna see your content when i enter your blog, not only the header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just scroll down..!
    I couldn't get it to look nice unless I had the text in the sky~

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3294/bigscreen.png
    så här ser det ut hos mig. Big screen effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah but i don't wanna have to scroll! oh well, your blog your rules \o/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ffffffuuuu- ska se om man kan fixa det där.. Strecket!

    Sofia; ♪(´ε` )

    ReplyDelete