▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

IX


Haha, I never though that I actually would "win" because she always picks cute girls as winners, haha. Check out her blog as well! (just click on the text) 
And that this is a recently started blog, but I'll keep it up. I pretty much have to now, don't I?
Today is actually a pretty good day, I won this "contest" and I'll also be getting my money for my studies. Everything went better than expected!
So now I'm enjoying BUCK-TICK's cover of 『おまえの犬になる』 (by THE STALIN)
It's audio only.


No comments:

Post a Comment