▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My Photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

Loading...

SHARE IT

layout © 568A

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

XV

Swedens biggest blogger Kenza posted a outfit picture today,
wearing a faux tail (!), I've actually never seen this in Sweden before.
Some people claim that they've seen them in "regular" stores in Sweden,
I haven't though.

Never seen it before as in never outside the ギャル/gal community.
I honestly don't know what to feel about this, with over 1 200 000 visitors a day
this might catch on to some people.

I bet the whole gal community is going all hipster about this.
° What's your opinion about the faux tail going mainstream?


Also, thanks to Sara for this, saw it on her blog.

5 comments:

  1. My opinion? None. End of discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I bet the whole gal community is going all hipster about this." Haha best comment ever. The gals should find a new trend, this is getting a bit old anyways.

    Actually Louis Vuitton had fox tails as an accesory for bags in a collection not long ago (sometime in 2010), so the trend has spread a lot allready. And you can see the item in korean fashion too. And they did sell faux fox tails on H&M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fox tails as a mainstream trend is great, it's one step for Sweden getting better taste in fashion :D I like it.
    H&M has small tails, not very nice imo but still! Then Monki has great ones <3 LOVE THOSE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a trend outside of the galworld for quuiiite a long time. Maybe you're just blind

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ingvild: I remember seing them from LV, but I didn't really pay any attention to it, because I haven't really seen it like a mayor "point" somewhere else.

    Sofia: I haven't actually seen them at H&M or Monki, but then again I haven't been to one in a long time. Or maybe it's the bigger stores that gets them?

    Anon: Well, I wrote that I haven't, because it's not a mainstream trend in Sweden, and I haven't been looking for other "worlds" that have them.
    But it's still not a mainstream thing here.
    So if they've been everywhere you might share some link with me?
    And man up and write your goddamn name instead of being a huge anon douche bag.

    ReplyDelete