▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

XX

PICTURE REMOVED
-ADDING STAMPS-


Another picture from ConFusion! Me and Rebecca, from the fashion show.
The picture is taken by Bernhard Hettman.
Already Tuesday, going to Oslo and Friday.
Becca will also be my roomie and sidekick in Oslo!

Haven't really done anything special today,
I had three japanese classes today.
I'm studying over the internet, so I don't have to "get ready" for school, haha.
When I attended japanese classes in Gothenburg I had to wake up like.. Three hours before class!
And it was pretty expensive (and tiresome) to travel.

Yeah, and one thing that bugs me is that I can't find my Lady Gaga tanktop!
I've been searching through the whole house, maybe I forgot it somewhere!?
Goddamn, I need it. Still haven't figured out my outfits for Oslo.

Outfit:
Scarf - NK
Blazer - Brothers
Asymmetric T-shirt - deepstyle
Bracelet - deepstyle
Clock - Japan
Jeans - Carlings
Bag - STYLE HOMME
Faux Tail - Monki 「point」
Pin - deepstyle   「point」

2 comments:

  1. Hihi i will be the best sidekick eveeeer!
    Oslo's gonna be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I bet!
    I'm sooo stoked right now!

    ReplyDelete