▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

XXII

PICTURE REMOVED
-ADDING STAMPS-


I filled in some papers today for my subscription of men's EGG! 
It'll cost me 666 SEK for 6 issues of the magazine,
I guess that's pretty OK for being a japanese magazine.

men's EGG is the ギャル男 (gyaru-o)-version of EGG.
ギャル男 is basically the male version of ギャル (gyaru)


PICTURE REMOVED
-ADDING STAMPS-

澤本 幸秀 is one of the magazines top models!

PICTURE REMOVED
-ADDING STAMPS-


Yeah, I also cut my hair today!
Gotta have a freah haircut for the ギャル-meet-up in Oslo this weekend!
Also, my outfit ideas are probably gonna be solved pretty soon,
got some neat coords!

Yeah, I'm also stressed as hell!
I promised to fix the last things for Monica's blog before I get to Oslo.
Got a shitload of homework and a TEST on Thursday, and i'm leaving on Friday.
Tomorrow better be good, gonna work to death! Need to get this shit done.
Damn, time to sleep!

おたすみなさい〜


2 comments: