▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Thursday, March 3, 2011

XXIII

I'm so stressed right now.
I've been doing several kana sheets, because I have a test tomorrow.
I feel like a wreck, and I need to fix five more tasks, because I'm going
away this weekend. Maybe I should bring my laptop?

But I did some shopping to feel good, haha!
I spent maybe around.. $300?

I needed (yes, needed) a biker jacket,
and I found this studded biker jacket with leopard print on the inside!
The fucking jacket ever, from korean deepstyle.
And I bough a pair of jeans from "Paris Story" (also a korean brand)
I wanted a pair that wasn't skinny, but not baggy either.

The most important thing when it comes to jeans for me is
(of course) how the fabric "folds" so they look good.
This jeans will look killer with a pair of boots (as you can see)

ITEM。1   ITEM。2
PICTURE REMOVED
-ADDING STAMPS-

ITEM。3
PICTURE REMOVED
-ADDING STAMPS-


I also got a shirt from RUBIK (japanese brand)
the model even got a gyaru-oh hairstyle!
So and the draping on the cowl is amazing.
Couldn't find any more pictures of it though!

ITEM。4
PICTURE REMOVED
-ADDING STAMPS-


And I also got a fox tail, one of the gyaru-must-haves!
I picked out a gray/white one for myself, a big one!
The bigger and fluffier the better I'd say.
15" long, and some nice pretty natural looking color,
I'll come back with more pictures when it arrives!

So what do you think? Pretty neet stuff right?
I got this thing that I'm having problem finding stuff in "regular" stores,
because I think South Korea and Japan is waaay better when it comes to street fashion.

あげぽよ〜


1 comment: