▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Thursday, March 3, 2011

XXIV

PICTURE REMOVED
-ADDING STAMPS-

One day until Oslo! I ha a ひらがな/カタカナ test today, felt like a boss.
Haven't packed my suitcase yet, and I got some stuff to do, homework etc.
Stressed out, as always. Hah, but when I leave for Oslo everything will 
probably feel good again! I heard people like pictures, here's a pic!
(haha, I'm so lazy that I didn't bother to fix both sides of my head, haha)

あげぽよ!

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! I hope you have a great time in Oslo! Still bummed I can't go ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. ありがとう!
    Aaw, that's too bad! :-(

    ReplyDelete