▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Friday, March 4, 2011

XXV

PICTURE REMOVED
-ADDING STAMPS-


I promised Monica that I'll finish the new header before Oslo, and so I did!
I made five new different designs, or, it's more of a re-design. But it turned
out great! I also got some help of my lil' sis! Haha, she's actually pretty talented.
Hopefully she'll be an art director some day!

I packed my bags as well, around 12 AM lol, always late with everything.
Gonna sleep soon, getting up really early tomorrow, I'll be leaving home before 10 AM.
So time to sleep, gonna meet up with Kohta first, and then pick up Becca when she arrives,
and then check in to the hotel. She's the boss! Haha.

Will I see you in Oslo?

1 comment:

  1. Haha im the boss? Yakuza boss in that case! ;D

    ReplyDelete