▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

XXVII

Hi, I've been extremely lazy when it comes to updating!
I guess you alla wanna read about the meet up in Oslo?
Well, stay tuned, I'll update soon.
This is somewhat of a summary of the week, will upload som pics
from past weeks later, anyhow..!

PICTURE REMOVED
-ADDING STAMPS-


Got 「ポッケモンスターホウィト」 today!
I haven't really started, I've just picked a starter Pokémon, been busy talking to Viivi all week~
But I've done some breeding on my SoulSilver and Platinum so I can transfer them to my White.
Some people might consider it cheating, but I want my team all the time. Not just grind in the end to get the Pokémons I want. I got two beasts coming up! I'll revile it later!

PICTURE REMOVED
-ADDING STAMPS-


Yeah, and I also got some snacks today, Koh-kae.
Peanuts covered in "thai tom spicy flavor" and some green peas with a wasabi-shell!
Very popular snacks in Thailand!

PICTURE REMOVED
-ADDING STAMPS-



And as you can see I don't play so many games on my DS, except for Pokémon!
I always pre-order as soon as there's a new game coming out. 
(Main series game, I don't really care about the spin offs)

PICTURE REMOVED
-ADDING STAMPS-


And yesterday i got my tail! It's very もこもこ, wwww

If you wanna play some time, just hit me with your friend codes!
The Oslo update will pop up soon, stay tuned!

あげぽよ!

4 comments:

  1. u have nice blog! theheee and pokemon rulezzz!! (^∇^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also transfer better Pokémon from old games, I dont think its cheating :D
    ps I love your style! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. エミリア: Thanks! I know, haha, always pre-ordering! just finished the fifth gym!

    h: Ah, but some people do, but I realized I haven't met any "old" pokémon, so I can't transfer any pokémons yet lol!
    Thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's funny when i always bought new pokemon game, even tho, they are always the same! I mean the story line! Humm, but still, they are always one of the best games what i know ♥

    ReplyDelete