▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Thursday, March 24, 2011

XXX

COUTUREGIRLS MEET-UP
「OSLO」 - DAY I

Finally, this is probably what most of you was waiting for.
I decided to make one up date for each day,
and it might be pretty picture (and text) heavy updates.
But I'm trying to progress through each day, 
and I will try to link as many people as I can.

I might also use some pictures that some of you shared,
you will of course be credited in the update.
And if you don't want me to use any photos,
please put it in the comment section.
And the same if you wan't me to remove anything.

Today's update is only pics that I've taken myself, 
enjoy!


In my restless dreams...
I see that town.. Silent Hill.
You promised to take me there again some day...
But you never did.

Didn't really care to dress up or anything today.
I was going to sit on a goddamn bus for like.. 3 hours..!
Sunglasses, scarf and a hat is probably the best things ever invented lol!

And it was hot as FUCK on the bus!? I have no idea why.
Well, it's winter with snow and shit outside.
But when you only got a T-shirt on and it's still hot,
it's probably too hot. So that kinda sucked! 
Didn't manage to sleep either, I was half asleep the whole trip.


Our room! I shared a room with Rebecca, Anker Hotel in the heart of Oslo!
It was only like.. 7 minutes away from the central station with the tram.
And it was located 2 minutes away from a tram station. Perfect location!
And a very nice room as well!


Our view from the 10th floor! It's probably beautiful in the summer~


Me and Rebecca met up with Kohta (who stayed at a Hostle) and then with Eivind!
We needed to do some sightseeing in Oslo, and he showed us around town.


Exterior
The opera house!
Interior



And before heading to Monica's we stopped for some coffee!
I had a "cheap" coffee for 28NOK! (3,61€)
The only thing I don't like about Norway is the prices lol, damn oil-country.

Oslo


I had to check it out! 



At Monica's we had tacos, drank some and sang som karaoke!
I realized that I couldn't sing karaoke at all,
but I was good at rapping? Ice, ice, baby~!


Left to Right;
Rebecca L, someone I don't remember the name of.., Eivind, MariaIngvild, Monica, Laura and my roomie!


RADISON BLU

Sascha and Viivi also joined us later, but I don't have any pics of them..!?
I have no idea why lol!
Me, Kohta, Rebecca A, Ingvild and I don't remember the name of.. home around.. 3:30 AM
I think. I had a great night, but the big day was tomorrow. Not much sleep that night~

Stay tuned for part II!

アゲぽよ〜!
COMMENT ・READ・FOLLOW












3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lot of fun : D Tons of photos from the event from everyone who went there, it seems. Poor girl whose name you don't remember : P Let's hope she aint a follower.. Hahaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time!
    Haha, well.. I can't really remember her being very talkative,
    or introducing herself.. Hm.. Well, can't remember everyones name I guess.. :'-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her name is Amanda.

    I miss this weekend so much, hope we can meet again soon.

    ReplyDelete