▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Friday, March 25, 2011

XXXI

I haven't done so much today, I mostly played Pokémon.
Heading for the last gym right now!

 And I've started working on a header for Rebecca !
It's going good so far! I think I got the idea, hopefully she liked what I've done so far.
I'm most worried about the "logo" 
But hopefully it'll turn out great!



Yeah, I also got a package with some clothes..!
So I did some came whorin', because that's how I roll!
But more about the clothes later~


アゲぽよ!

3 comments:

  1. I freaking LOVE that jacket!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like iiiit so far! looking forward to the result ;)

    ReplyDelete