▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Monday, April 25, 2011

XL

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all the people following me!
I just passed the 100-followers bar yesterday, feels great!
I hope you're following me on TWITTER too!


And don't forget to check out my links just under the header!
Stay tuned for more updates, I promise to blog more often!
Thank you!
And don't forget to comment!
I usually check all the blogs of commenting people!

8 comments:

  1. Its good to follow you :) Im waiting for the next update. Keep on bloging X)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! and I'm looking forward to more post from you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 100+ followers! I'm aiming for 400 soon! GO GO GO! Ò__ó/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you all!
    Iäll be sure to check our your blogs as well~

    ReplyDelete