▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Saturday, April 23, 2011

XXXIX

Hi, just a little update.
If you read my previous post (before the editing)
you might've read about URL changes.

But I decided to keep it like this until I've made som proper designs for the
"re-launch" of the blog. But, you don't have to worry, i got both the URLs
taken, and they will redirect to the one I'm using!

And yeah, i got the March issue of men's egg a couple of weeks ago!
So, because I don't wanna have some lame update without pics,
I took some lol!



The cover! 

田中大地 for JACK ROSE!
One of the most famous egg male models.

ElCid! 
Badass clothing.

Maybe this might be a good looks for the summer?
I need some new swimming gear lol.


A saw a One Piece tribute/parody in the magazine,
One Piece is a very famous (and good) manga!


And it's not a real magazine for men if there isn't any naked girls lol!
Best part of the magazine, YEEAH, haha lol jk.



4 comments:

  1. omg i didnt know that was coming xDDD;; thank god I wasn't reading this at work lolol

    I heard that One Piece is really popular! my ex-bf loves that manga ^^;; he'd always talk about it lol but i could never get into it D:

    ReplyDelete