▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Thursday, April 14, 2011

XXXV

Long time since I updated lol!
I was at a convention this weekend, working as a ホスト!
I took a few outfit pictures~
This one if of me and 道明寺海斗 !

Jacket: Jeremy Scott
Shirt: deepstyle
Pants: HOTBOOM
Tail: eBay
Boots: Vagabond
Accessories: SHOCK / deepstyle / Random stores

道明寺海斗 is mostly wearing clothing from 109!
And my scarf from NK.

And we're holding a kebabpizza,
 because that's what you need to eat if you wanna look good!



I also hope that you're following, can't be cool if you don't. 
Just sayin'

6 comments:

  1. Love the outfit
    - and you already know how I'm digging your jacket! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your outfits are awesome ^^ So cool~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love the outfits! I agree with the pizza you have to eat it to look good!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. 나니 & みかちゃん: Thank you~<3

    Amy: haha, Ikr? Can't get in shape without pizza!

    Viivi: Oh, hello there gorgeous ;'-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're looking cool!

    http://rosaliespaperplanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete