▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Saturday, April 16, 2011

XXXVI

Another outfit picture from the weekend!
I think that me and 道明寺海斗 changed clothes like.. three times a day? lol
Anyway, for the ホストクラブ, I needed something more fancy!


アゲアゲ!!
Blazer: Riley
Shirt: Riley
Cravat: 109
Pin: deepstyle
Bracelet: deepstyle
Jeans: HOTBOOM
Chains: SHOCK
Belt: -Thailand-



I've also been listening a lot to 己龍 the last days!
One of the current ヴィスアル系 bands that still got it!
Extremely tacky PV, but the song is good!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, cool song! ^^ never heard of that VK band before, but I'll check them out now! Since I graduated high school, I've been out of the whole VK scene, but I'm slowly getting back into loving VK music again!

    I like the clothes you picked out!
    For a con I went to last year, they had a host club also.
    But they dressed up really tacky, I think ^^;;;
    So if they would have worn something like you wore, it would have been so much better, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blazer! *______*"

    ReplyDelete
  3. みかちゃん: Yeah, I've been a lot back and forth when it comes to VK scene too! But some bands still got it!

    Oh, they did? Well, i try my best to look good lol!
    Hahah.

    Thank you both~!

    ReplyDelete