▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Sunday, April 17, 2011

XXXVII

Haha, I'm feeling kinda' lazy for not doing any proper updates but..
Here's another outfit picture, from the past weekend lol!






And if you haven't already seen it, here's a video of how we make food in my country!
Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Yeah g_s is like a train wreck >_<;; I want to look away but I keep looking anyway haha

    super cool outfit :) i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woosch~~ jag hittade inte din blogg förrän nu ^^;; looking good as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. みかちゃん;
    Yeah, but I HAVE to check, haha!
    thanks~

    Rikku:
    Inte? trodde jag horat ut den över allt! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice!
    btw where`d you get the necklace!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. MORRA DI ER LÅNGSAM!!!!!!!!!!!

    DØDE AV SECRETEN hahahahahahahhahahahahaha jeg bare OH LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    du er HEROBOY. Akkurat det ursula, mj og wigboy trenger på teamet. hahahaha TEAM GS

    ReplyDelete
  6. crazisilverangel:
    Thanks!
    haha, tbh I don't know, it's my sisters lol! I borrow it sometimes, haha

    TANG:
    Hahahaha! Jag ville göra något som fick folk att reagera! Haha
    haters gonna hate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your jacket! (ó___Ò)/

    ReplyDelete
  8. att städa är den värsta jag vet haha XD men självklart klarade jag att städa mitt eget rum den dagen men som tur är städerska tillbaka ifrån semester :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look awesome! I just love your hair and your outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete