▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

XXXVIII

Hi! Just a quick update, I've made some changes around here!


Or well, I changed my URL's for my Tumblr. and my Formspring !
And the links in the 「FOLLOW ME」 section beneath my header is fixed too!
So everything is working as "it should" now.


BUT my TWITTER is still the same as before!
Some one-tweet-only-retard got the name I wanted lol.

And, I see I got a lot of new followers,
thank you so much!

Please spread the word to your friends,
and leave a comment and I'll follow you back!

I hope you all appreciate my blog so far,
new design is on the way!

アゲぽよ〜!

No comments:

Post a Comment