▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

XLII

Oh hi, I haven't updated for a while~
BUT, I've been away hosting for the weekend with 道明寺海斗 !
(Yeah, he's finally started tweeting! Follow him too lol)


It went WAAAY better than expected, we bought 24 cans,
and expected to maybe sell 15 of them, but we sold out six hours before closing time!
We should've bought more lol! But it was a nice weekend, and I also won some
video game competition lol.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, haven't played the game for AGES.
But I guess I still got some skills in me! The "prize" was mostly symbolic,
I picked some small pillow with some anime guy on it lol, gonna sell it on some convention lololol!

I'll just have to edit some pictures from the weekend before uploading them~

And there was also "Valborg", VAPPU, May Day, whatever it's called.
To take it short; Nice weather, people drink alcohol lol.
Here's a hilarious video clip about "The best thing about Valborg"



You need to understand swedish to get this video, but I can write what he says.
"What about drinking on May Day?"
"Well, it's the best thing about May Day, to drink until you're dead drunk!"

I now realized it didn't sound funny at all when I wrote it,
but, it was shown on the news lol!

And now, to the funniest thing, or at least I think so.
I saw that somebody made a secret about me and posted it on gyaru_secrets

Thought the pic was hilarious, and I'm taking it as a compliment.
But ofc people are hating, but I don't really care, it amuses me!
Funny thing is that some people consider me being a great galo, while other are "u r not galo at all stpd vk fag" haha, but I guess people who are hating (for some reason) always call people ugly even tho they're not! And a link below so you can follow the after math!


And pictures from the weekend will soon pop up on the blog!
Editing them right now, stay tuned~!

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH I swear that secret made me LOL so bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the secret, but you are rigt to take it as a compliment =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha me too! It felt so.. Vulgar!? Haha, but it was funny!
    And I guess a compliment is the only right way to take it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't you see there was like a hundred girls who agreed with the secret. That's not hating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I know. But I guess I just remember the bad things, like everybody else!

    ReplyDelete