▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Saturday, June 18, 2011

L

E3 was this week! So I had to eat my damn dinner in front of my laptop!
@ pic: Watching Nintendo's press conference
Nintendo was the best this year, by far! (followed by Sony)
Microsoft was the worst ever!

NINTENDO PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY!!!





I also started at ANOTHER university,
and I saw that they're using the glorious master race PC!
Studying 200% and shit

Camwhoran at school lol! I did a more curly look today~
do u rike it!?

The new university is built pretty recently so they have very fresh
and up-to-date interior as well as exterior!
I love this place, beautiful building.
(and I put the stamp over the ppl lol) 

A view from one of the entrance, this is probably my fav. place
Lol sounds so gay, but I like architecture OK???

Hahahah, this is how my hair usually looks like when I'm at home! 8-)

I love bacon.
ALSO; DIR EN GREY released the album cover and track list for their 8th
album 「DUM SPIRO SPERO」
  1. 狂骨の鳴り
  2. THE BLOSSOMING BEELZEBUB
  3. DIFFERENT SENSE
  4. AMON
  5. 「欲巣にDREAMBOX」あるいは成熟の理念と冷たい雨
  6. 獣慾
  7. 滴る朦朧
  8. LOTUS
  9. DIABOLOS
  10. DECAYED CROW
  11. 激しさと、この胸の中で絡み付いた灼熱の闇
  12. VANITAS
  13. 流転の塔


I have (of course) been trying to analyze the mening of the song names,
and don't know if you wanna hear what I think about them, I could go on for hours lol!
Or well, write a smaller book about it, maybe I'll get back to that later lol!
Unless you wanna hear it??

And it's also very soon the 22nd!
And you know what that means?
「DIFFERENT SENSE」



I got the limited 1st press pre-booked since day one.
I'm so extremely stoked about the release of this single.
I feel only buy hearing the previews that this is a new level.

This feels like a great taste of the 「DUM SPIRO SPERO」-level.
This also contains the preview of the B-side tracks!
The remake of 「罪の罰」 now known as 「罪の規制」
and a live recording of 「RED SOIL」


And Versailles also released a new album,
but more about that another time!


10 comments:

  1. Hi~
    I think this hair style is so good! ^.^
    And this university is looks like so modern!
    I can't wait for the new Dir en Grey album, I'm so excited! :3 I think it will be awesome! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det är jag som har lärt dig att sätta uppe hela frillen så inget hänger ner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vet ej hur du räknar riktigt men DUM SPIRO SPERO är deras åttonde hela album :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mana:
    It is! I love how fresh and up to date it is!
    Yeah, the new single is so far their best release yet!

    Anon:
    Måste ha tryckt fel, fix'd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the curly look of your hair :)
    Nintendo is always best! Ahaha xD >Nintendo freak

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!! I always wanted to try more curly hair because I've never really had it!
    Haha, Nintendo was the best by far from E3 this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mina vänner och familj går alltid över gränsen från Norge för att köpa bacon och snus XD
    (yay svensk!)
    Lovin' the curls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha, snus och bacon = SWEDISH STYLE!!

    ReplyDelete