▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

XLIX

Hi!
Long time no see, I've been very busy the last week!
I got my finals, and because I'm not so good at planning stuff

I ended up doing stuff for 20 weeks in one week lol!
Barely had time to breathe lol!
And thanks to Sara who helped me with it!
YOU CAN'T HURT MY NO MORE!!!
ok, jk gonna start studying next week again, just a break for this week again


Manly man work and some super fancy dining lol!



I also got my lenses, gray. I have some better pictures.
But they're taken with another camera, might upload them later!
And I have very yellow light in my bathroom as you can see lol



Diet! Yeah, I was hungry. So I made a little burger
This is what I eat to slim down, real manly size burgers.

I decided to pick another hairstyle today!
I don't know what it's called, but it's basically just bobby pins holding up
my hair, haha, and some messy hairdo. I did it in a rush!



Rebecca was in town so I decided to meet her for a couple of drinks! shitload of alcoholIt was really great to see her again, but we got a few horrible pics.
So I won't post them, haha!

I'll promise to make another update before this week ends!
I got some super fun fun fun stuff to blog about!



OH, almost forgot, I got a "challenge" or whatever from Line !
Yeah, I stole the pic from her too, I hope it's OK? haha

1. How old am I? I'm old enough.
2. I have a devil may care-attitude
3. One of the best things in the world is potato chips. 
You know those fancy people who talks about wine and stuff? 
I'm like that, but when it comes to chips!
4. I don't have any extensions, even tho many people think so.
It's probably over 60cm at the longest part, you'll get a pic next time!
5. I love advertising and commercials
6. My hero is Batman (He's better than Jesus)
7. I love video games, and I think i got a pretty descent console collection.
(Stationary; NES, SNES, N64, GC, PSX, PS2, PS3, Xbox, X360 † Handheld; GB, GBC, GBA, NDSlite, PSP1000) 
8. I love to have things, like comcis, video games, movies, CDs etc. Even if I can download, I buy things. I usually download before buying so I know that it's good stuff! And I always pick the badass ultimate special editions and such.9. I've met and got an autograph from ex-Versailles bassist Jasmine You10. And the best thing in the world is food, not to cook, just to eat. 


13 comments:

  1. Your hair looks damn amazing there! I'm totally jealous of your skills D;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair so much, your style is amazing~~
    That leneses look so cool on you ! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you think? It was kinda sloppy I think, haha but thank you both! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your hair there!!!! keep doing the style :) you are a great gyaruo

    ReplyDelete
  5. U LOOK SÄXXXYYYY
    kkkk
    nej men. linserna var nice, vill se mer pics med dem plz. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mie と Tsuomasu:
    Thanks! I'll be posting some more hair pics later this week lol!

    Ramチャン:
    heuheu tack, kommer posta mer sen, när jag lägger in picsen på dem!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hair is damn awesome, keep up the good work ^w^
    And I love your lens, king size grey..yes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. fin frilla! also, vilka fixade ögonbryn!!! trodde du skulle låta dem växa naturligt och inte röra dem :O ändrade du dig?? lawl. men ja, fint!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alycie: Thanks! Yep it's Barbie King Size Grey!
    Uhrchan: Tackk!! haha, asså har ju bryn, bara att de blir sådär extra snygga om man fyller i dem! Innan hade jag ju inga alls, haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh yeh-yuhhh! You did the tag! *hi5s*
    I'd send you a slutty lolita-neko-chan, but I'm currently out of stock. : P lol.
    I dig the lenses! AND BURGERZ omnomnom!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oops... tror du glömde nåt innan du tog bilden i spegeln...... :x

    ReplyDelete
  12. May I ask the names and authors of all your books! SO many there *O*

    Also amazing blog :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete