▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Friday, June 10, 2011

XLVIII

GPOY

'sup Gz
Well, I haven't been updating for a while

Why? Because it's heading towards summer and that means...
FINAL EXAMS!

Yep, that's right, so I have been studying all day,
not to mention that I also attend a new school as well.
So right now I'm studying 200% ! (= 80 hours/week) which means 16 hours a day.
Because you're "free" on weekends (ahaha yeah right)

And I have a lot of final exams, I'm studying all the time.

And for you who doesn't know; I'm studying japanese and Film Studies!
And I also reached 150 followers - Thank you!
You guys are awesome, I'll try to upload some camwhore pic this weekend!
(Isn't that the stuff that people like..?

I wanna know what YOU wanna read about,

if you have any suggestions of stuff that might be fun,
PLEASE
Don't hesitate to leave a comment! 

5 comments:

  1. I would like to read more about the super kawaii desu neee neko lolita chan : D

    TROLOLOLOLOL

    Nahh, I kid! Congrats on 150 followers! And good luck with your finals ^___^v

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on your exams!

    I recently had mine and they were pretty difficult;
    I'm sure you'll do fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'SUP GEE
    You got tagged

    http://www.nancakes.org/2011/06/un-followers-fotdfoyd-and-moarrr-tags.html

    BWAHAHAHAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Line: Thanks!
    Oh, that tag thing, I'll be sure to post it in my next entry!
    I probably won't tag ppl back, or well, we'lls see haha!

    Mandy: Thank you so much! Yeah, mine are as well, I really hope this will go well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im like you,, I cant be in the internet many time because of the exams! foeskmesnoshesnoe I hate them D:
    Good luck for your final exams!!

    Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete