▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Thursday, July 7, 2011

LIII

HEY LADIES
and dudes.
Yeah, haven't been so good at updating, BUT,
I've been busy with my final exam essay thing.


I wrote about 15'000 characters analysis about a five-minute scene
 from the korean masterpiece "Oldboy"
It was supposed to be around 12'000 characters at max,

but I don't wanna "trim down" because it would make the text look weaker.
But I'm hoping it will do OK! I never thought I would have 
so much to say about a five-minute scene, haha!
You can also see small part of my movie collection,
great taste right!? And I'm also a sucker for badass editions.




They had some new whopper.. Cheese something, dunno really.
But nevertheless, it was awesome. Damn, i want one now lol.




On the bus to Gotham City! Reading the latest issue of LEVEL.
The biggest video game magazine in my country,
and I also went for the more curly hairstyle today!


WE HAD MORE SCREENS THAN BEER LOL
Shitty PC in the background and glorious master race mac in the frontI was going to Patrik, because it was midsummer,
but we forgot to buy alcohol in time lol!
But it was OK, because there was "some beer in the fridge"
Some beer = TWO beers
And Andrei came buy later too, haven't seen him in months.

So yeah, we had more screens than beer, it kinda sucked, haha.
We wanted to party, or at least i wanted to, or drink at least.


But we played THY most evil game ever made;

ALTERED BEAST
One of those games you have to play once a year,

this game is packed with all the evil there is. 
Play it, you will feel the darkness devouring you.
SATAN is the first boss, just imagen what's next!



My first glass of whiskey in like.. A month!
Yeah, I've been so damn busy the whole month, haha
SOOOO, we drank some alcohol. Felt great, finally!
(Good thing I don't sound like an alcoholic)


AND, I also discovered a new band, one of the most amazing bands ever;
I have no idea why the text is fucked.
Can't fix it either.

3 comments:

  1. aaaa old boy is soooo good movie!!!! that reminds me that i have to watch it again :'D lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, amazing movie! The cinematography is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete