▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

LIV

Ok, I'm no good at updating lol.
I've mostly been working all day, 
so I haven't really had anytime over to do anything else lol.



I'm very stoked about the new Transformers-movie,
haven't seen it yet but I'm going to pretty soon!
So i watched the best Transformers movie of them all.
MANLY TEARS



haha, ok, this picture is pretty funny.
It's my hair, 2004 and my hair today!
All real hair, none of that fake extensions stuff.



And because I'm a fatty, i also had a lot of food!
I need to stop that tho, haha.



I've gotten kinda inspired of 薫 「gu. DIR EN GREY」
hair lately, so I tried to do something similar, I liked it!


And during the weekend I also went to Gotham City
for some food and company.
I had some awesome sushi, i rarely eat it, don't know why.
Because I love it lol!


Some place in Gotham we went to, pretty OK place.
Not that expensive, and pretty nice outside!

OK, what do people want me to blog about,
I feel like my... "everyday life" is kinda boring lol,
tell me something you wanna know!

7 comments:

  1. i love your Hair (X__X; ) so fluffy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your haiir! what a change! hehe n.n

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, thanks! I just wanted to ty something new and crazy, haha, but i liked it too! might do it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sushi........ *_____* <3 DIRU<3 NOMNOM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tycker dina inlägg är fina som de är/har varit/osv! En bra blandning av grejer lixxxxxx. :J

    ReplyDelete