▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Monday, July 25, 2011

LV


le sky, yeah, I don't know if I've told you but I've mostly been working!
And.. We actually got pretty good weather for once!


Le cheesecake with straberries, no homo.



Some thai food~



Pretty much the same picture as the last time,
I haven't been taking new ones, because I've been busy.
haha, so I have "saved" some stuff for this update lol

Jeremy Scott jacket … DIR EN GREY 「UROBOROS」T-shirt




Because I wanted to add something... That might be interesting for once;
And I was fixing my eyebrows, so I.. Decided to do a "tutorial"-thingy.
Anyhow; This is the tools I usually have.

I use the scissor and the trimmer to trim the hair down,
I just brush my eyebros hair in the opposite direction to see which ones to cut.
And I use the tweezer for the hair I "don't need" like the hair that just seem to be wrong,
like very far out of the eyebrows, or between the eyebrows.

And then I use the pencil to draw the shape I want, and I use the razor to cut away the hair I don't want. I don't use the tweezer, because I might someday wanna have "real eyebrows"
 (You know, when you're a real grown up lol!)

And I've tried like.. Those razor things from Make Up Store etc,
but I personally don't like them, the blade is too thick for my taste.
The razors I use is superthin razor, because they cut the best imo.
But for the love of God don't cut your eyes!


This is how it looks when it's done,
and I just fill in them with the eyebrow pencil very lightly.
I usually pick a light brown or a blonde pencil for it.
Just to give the brow some nice shape/shade.
And make sure to sharpen the pencil to get a nice shape!
(They're like.. 3$/2$ from H&M lol!)


Haha, yeah. this is me with no nothing lol!
Just to show the brows.
I'm myself very satisfied with them.
And make sure to take care of them often,
it saves you the work and it's easier to get the same shape again!
(And I haven't shaved in a couple of days lol)






1 comment:

  1. You have mighty fine brows for a boy! ^__~ I love that jacket.. *swoons* But you already know that..

    And dude.. cheese cake... *faints* <3

    ReplyDelete