▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Monday, August 1, 2011

LVI

I haven't updated in a while, so I'm planning to update a lot now.
(Gonna try out that queuing-thing)
This is actually a post about the 16th & 17th of July lol!
But I hope it's OK. A lot of work recently and haven't had time for bloggan.



I tried to take a picture from a horrible angle,
and it turned out horrible, haha!



Friday: Champagne and • Saturday: Scotch and ham
Ham is the new thing, you always need to have some ham if you're going to drink!



THE MIST

 And for the second time this year I went to see lovely Veronica Maggio !
Her gig was completely amazing, her voice was solid gold as always.
And I did some recordings as well!

Her song "Måndagsbarn" (lit. Monday child)
from her second album "Och vinnaren är.." 
Great, great song!


And one of the most beautiful songs ever made; "Snälla bli min" (lit. Please be mine)
from her latest album "Satan i Gatan" it's also available in HD.
But I skipped HD for the other videos because it took over an hour to upload lol!

I (as always) sung a long in all her songs, haha.
But this was the last song of the encore,
and her most popular song "Jag Kommer" (lit. I'm coming)
The whole audience sang a long, loud, it was an amazing experience!









6 comments:

  1. omfg love that hair dude! D: <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is just so cool (*--*) Neverever cut it haha XDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I did it in a rush, didn't know what to do xDD because my bangs are too long, haha ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY.. you're quite the Maggio-slut aren't you? ; D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah, noo, I just... Like her.. A lot :'-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair ! Where is that awesome biker jacket from ? (:

    ReplyDelete