▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

LVIII

Now we're more up to date lol!
This update is about the 27th of July lol!
I'm going to see my beautiful Veronica Maggio for the third time this year!

Without any make up, lenses and all that, all natural lol!
y u hatin!?


On the train to Örebro! It takes about three hours for me to get there.
I was mostly listening to music and being half asleep, haha.

AND, it was the first time I was on a double-decker train!
Pretty badass, the interior design was gorgeous.
Everything was so clean and fresh, awesome!

I also took a terrible underexposed tourist picture!



Becca met me at the train station, then we went to a friend of her,
I got to see some of Örebro and she picked up some make-up that she had forgotten 
at her place, haha. And then we went back to Becca's place!
Me, Becca and her boyfriend, Hyochan decided to get something to drink and some food!

These new "Express machines" are awesome. Never tried them before.
You have a touch screen, you pick everything you want, put your credit card in the slot.
You pay for it, and it sends a message to the kitchen so they can prepare your food and 
you just go and pick it up! So you don't have to wait in a line, order and then get the food!
Really convenient!

Supreme meal and a discount uchiwa from a hostess club.
YEP.

Me and lovely Rebecca!
(And my new cut hair!)

The line might have been like.. 50 meters or something!
Good thing I got us on the guest list = No line
Walking right in, like a boss.

Le club!
It was really crowded, I don't think you could get a square meter by yourself
anywhere in the club lol! THAT crowded, but the club was really nice.
And they had a great DJ! Which doesn't happen that often lol!


I stole this picture from Rebecca, I hope it was OK lol!
Yeah, my hair kinda.. BROKE, haha.
But it was like.. 25°C OUTSIDE, and indoors, sweet mother of God.
I can't even describe the heat. I was MELTING.

Just chillin', front row ofc.
Pretty big place!

Bad picture, but I just wanted to show you how close I was!

Another picture I stole from Becca, haha.


That smile alone was worth the six hour trip, no doubt.

Eyes were meeting, hands were touching.
I've never been this happy in years, the show was amazing!
And I'm hoping that she would recognize me,
i was the only one touching! H3h3.
Aaw, so happy indeed.

The setlist was a bit shorter, but the intensity and intimacy of the show
was unbelievable. I usually don't care about this kind of music.
But her jazz-like voice and pop tunes go so well together,
and there's also something in her lyrics which I can relate to.
There's always a messages or a story behind every word she says.
That's why I think she's so amazing, not to mention how beautiful she is!

But, now I won't be seeing her until September..!
But I'll be seeing DIR EN GREY twice in August so I'll be OK!














4 comments:

  1. I dig your new haircut. FANBBOY. MWAHAHAHHAHA -pokes with stick-
    It's okay though.. spite my gay tendencies, I'd travel 6 hours even to see Taemin! *hides*

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS!
    haha nooo, you just don't understand my.. love for her..! 8--)
    Haha, she's the best, srslyyyy!

    ReplyDelete