▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Monday, September 26, 2011

LXII

TOUR2011 PARADOX OF RETALIATION
-Part III-



After having the most terrible night in my life I'm finally on my way to Finland!
And from now on I'm always gonna pick straight flights lol, don't wanna land
and change planes and all that shit.


Met up with tsirbula at the airport and we took the bus to her place (´3`)/ 
 But, no time to chill, showered and changed because we was hitting le club
and I met pretty much most of her friends, everybody was super nice!
(can't name drop everybody lol!)


There was A LOT of guys at this club, dunno why!


Weirdest thing ever; They didn't have Jack Daniels.
Are you even allowed to open a bar if you don't lol!?


MOI!!!!!!!
It was hot as hell so I went ~le casual~


Went to check out the city, and the most expensive place
was ofc the one that had all the nice stuff lol!
Very cheap bling and badass Jeremy Scott stuff.
me gusta


If you're a swefag, you're now wearing nostalgia goggles


Can't have a salad without bacon!!


FUCK THE POLICE
x
寿司


Went to Heikki for some スジ盛り!
I think mine turned out really nice, great hair dresser.
I think it's kinda hard to do it yourself,
but I'm gonna blame my skills on shitty vax!

† shirt: deepstyle
† necklace: GHOST OF HARLEM
† vest: Black Asuka
† jeans: April77



Went to Niklas pimp flat to hang out with Alex and Sini !

No comments:

Post a Comment