▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Monday, October 24, 2011

LXV

TOUR2011 PARADOX OF RETALIATION
-V-



Pre-gig on the bus, trying to listen to DUM SPIRO SPERO to absorb as much as I can.
But Viivi can't be serious!!!1 She prefer the GazettE so obviously she doesn't understand music,
but I like her anyway~ <3


Today's the big day! I've been so stoked to see Britney live, and finally!
And there was a long ass line too!
And I saw some kids (presumably 17-18) that got so drunk they threw up BEFORE the gig!
Never seen shit like that before, but well, I'm in Finland.
So I guess it's just business as usual, and there was (as always) the self-appointed queuing police!
Or.. Cleaning this time. Walking around with trash bags and "YOUR MOM DOESNT WORK HERE THROW YOUR TRASH IN BAGS" lol.

Every gig needs somebody like that, some ~i'm the best fan~
Who gives a fuck? I don't throw my stuff on the ground, but there's always hobos picking up bottles,
and if I have some.. Dunno, wrapper I just put it in my pocket, so no need.
But I guess some people like to be "something special"


SOLD OUT

Big ass stamps, don't want any of those tumblr hoes to steal my shit you know.
My place when I first got inside, and my place after the first song!

The Helsinki gig had a better setlist than they had in London,
but the crowd was worse, and they didn't bring all their stuff.
I assume that they shipped everything to Russia (they played in Berlin the day before)
and just sent the most important things on a plane to Helsinki.



I also recorded a lot during this gig, since there was such a alm crowd.
Whoever was in charge of the lights should be shot in the face, no questions asked.
It was TERRIBLE, only blue/green/red lights going on and off, and very few moments with actual white lights, terrible.


DECAYED CROW in HD!



The second INWARD SCREAM into HYDRA -666- !
One of the best songs during this show,
also available  in HD!


SETLIST
SE:
狂骨の鳴り

M1. 激しさと、この胸の中で絡み付いた灼熱の闇
M2. OBSCURE
M3. LOTUS
M4. RED SOIL
M5. Agitated Screams of Maggots

M6. DIFFERENT SENSE
M7. DECAYED CROW
M8. 「欲巣にDREAMBOX」あるいは成熟の理念と冷たい
M9. INWARD SCREAM
M10. 鴉 -karasu-
M11. 蜜と唾

M12. INWARD SCREAM
M13. HYDRA -666-
M14. AMON
M15. 冷血なりせば
M16. 残

Encore:
E1. ザクロ
E2. 朔-saku-
E3. 羅刹国

Outro:
VANITAS (New Instrumental Mix)


And I manage to catch one of their "rare songs" that they played;
鴉-karasu-





And one of their best songs ever made, from 2000's「MACRABRE」
ザクロ
Also available in HD


It was absolutely amazing to hear such old songs with the "new" sound of DIR EN GREY.

And after the show we had some post-show drinks and then we went home!


WHATUP BURGER!?
Made some badass burgers with tsirbula!

And we went to the amusement park~

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD 
WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

And later we went to get some.. Soda! Because we would probably get thirsty during the evening!
AND, we saw that their really cheap TRAIN tickets to North Korea!
Maybe we should go sometime? I'd love to visit Best Korea,
and it's such a reasonable price if you go by train too! And you'll get there in no time!


And ofc I had to try some finnish burger chain, they had really nice burgers!
And my "Mega Burger" was actually pretty big! But I could probably eat two or maybe three of those.
But damn, they were gooooood. And Viivi had some weird ass burger, but it was also very good!


AND, some bullshit that bugged me, look at this CD.
WHO wants to buy it if the sticker is upside-down!? And it's not even straight!
I wish people would THINK before they do stuff.
And this bus stop bullshit, you can't sit down, but you're.. Kinda standing?
Leaning? What's the point of this? It takes just as much space do put a bench there as this "leaning-thingy". Makes no sense, please explain this faggotry.


And after two lovely weeks in Finland it was time to go home, which sucked. 
Fucking airplanes and shit. Baah, boring.
晴れ晴れしい朝よ皮肉に



And my loot from the gigs!
The left side is from London, and the right one is from Helsinki!
I manage to catch Toshiya's beer bottle in both London and Helsinki!
I THINK Toshiya recognized me since he threw it towards me this time,
and somebody on Last.fm mentioned it too!
So that was pretty badass (the only signed thing I have is actually signed by Toshiya lol!)
And I manage to get TWO of Die's picks, even tho I was between Toshiya and 京.
So pretty nice stuff, still want a 薫 pick tho.

LATER


No comments:

Post a Comment