▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Saturday, December 3, 2011

LXXIII

And as always.. I'm late!
Well, I've ACTUALLY been busy now, haha.
Because I'm on vacation.. !


Enjoying the last proper kebab in Sweden before leaving


Added some extra badass studs to my jacket!
On the shoulders, turned out quite nice I'd say.
And I have a new stamp on my pictures.. Guess what that means!?


For some reason I might have misplaced the sharp picture, 
haha, well, this will do..! Guess where I'm going?
Well, I guess you all know it already.. Finland!


I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE HOW EXCITED 
I LOOK IN THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!


The first dinner we made, the lax looks more like eggs than lax.. Haha
But it was good!


And on Saturday Heikki and Beve swung by Viivi's place 
Because I needed a haircut, haha. Haven't had a properhaircut since... August!? 
My hair was too long to actually do anything with it..
A million thanks to Heikki for cutting it! 


Hurr & Durr
Later after my haircut we went to Vapiano to meet up with Sini and Niklas
BUT, they didn't have room for six people at one table.
I have no idea why we didn't get a reservation, it was a Saturday night after all.
I'm not going anywhere unless we have a reservation.


So for obvious reasons we left the restaurant and met Silja and started
lurking for another place to eat at, and we found a chinese restaurant named.. China! (original)
If it's good enough for Hideo Kojima it's good enough for me! Lol


Beve &  Silja being fabulous, hahaha


FOOOOD, I had.. Something with beef and pineapple. Haha, don't remember the name.
It was good, nothing special though. I wanted duck, but it was like.. 50€
and you had so call two days ahead..!


Fuck bitches, get discount! 
Haha, Silja's friend worked there. So special price for special guests.


And then we went home to do some awesome cam posing and later sleep!
My hair looks quite long in this picture, me gusta.
I guess everybody already knew about this.. But still,
gonna try to speed up my updates..!



1 comment:

  1. Whaaaaaat??
    50€ for fucking duck?
    In Germany you pay the same price as for chicken. Maybe 2€/3€ more.. O__O

    ReplyDelete