▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Thursday, December 15, 2011

LXXV

And as usually I'm running a bit late, haha. But only two weeks, lol! We've mostly been chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool at home. So, some food pictures coming up. I've also been watching "Halloween".


Fryin' up some of that chicken! ~Ihana kana~

DUN-DUN
Chicken, sallad, onion, tomato, fucking bread and some SAAUUWS!
Pretty delicious and unhealthy.


Since I discovered some studs (In Viivi's desk drawer)
I decided to take them, hahaha. (I'm such a nice guy)


Time to pimp my jacket! 
Just "fold" the hooks behind the pyramid studs and..


TA-DAH
Extra bling-bling.
Studs are pretty cheap, and you can get it pretty much anywhere in ~ alternative fashion ~ stores.

Also; Creds to Elina and Heikki for the pictures.


Everybody knows what's going on if this is on full screen,
.. PARTY
Heikki and Jopo invited a couple of friends over for some drinking/pre-partyin'




Kalsarikännit!!!1


Alex & Sini


I spent most of my time squeezing. 
:------------)


Or as I would say it; TYYYYYYYYNAA


Fuck furniture.


Teaching us how to be fabulous.


Niklas was pretty happy!


But not as happy as Alex, haha!

Well, this was all for now, gonna try to speed it up a bit.
Hopefully!

2 comments: