▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

LXXVIII

Ingrah tiid niid miin
(Long time no see)


You can pretty much guess what happened, hahaha.
Yep, got Skyrim for Christmas so I've been away from.. Everything pretty!
But I haven't only been playing Skyrim, but more about that later.

I had a lot of stuff to blog about, but I assume most of you read Viivi's blog 
so you probably already know what I've been doing. But I have some things that
I'm planning to do.
† Blog about the Christmas->New Year-week.
† My top five albums from 2011.
† My top five video games from 2011


And yeah, since I've been in Skyrim all this year I haven't taken any fancy 
pictures of myself really, or gone out. Atm my life consists of eat, sleep and Skyrim.
I usually go out every weekend once or twice but I haven't been out since New Years eve, haha.
Because I don't have anytime anymore since I became DOVahKiiN.


 DOVahKiiN DOVahKiiN
 NaaL OK ZIN LOS VahRiiN
 Wah DeiN VOKUL MahFAERaaK ahST VaaL
 ahRK FIN NOROK PaaL GRaaN
 FOD NUST HON ZINDRO ZaaN
 DOVahKiiN Fah HIN KOGaaN MU DRaaL

ahRK FIN KEL LOST PRODah
 DO VED ViiNG KO FIN KRah
 TOL FOD ZeyMah WIN KeiN MeyZ FUNDeiN
 ALDUIN FeyN DO JUN
 KRUZiiK VOKUN STaaDNAU
 VOTH aaN BahLOK Wah DiiVON FIN LeiNmiin

So, see you very soon again!

3 comments:

  1. Why every guy in the world plays skyrem???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah this post cracked me up! Gj, skyrim is a great game.

    ReplyDelete