▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Monday, January 30, 2012

LXXXII

Some outfit pictures that I don't think that I've posted before, so I might aw well post them.
 Their taken in early November I think, haha, so very freshhh!



 Jacket: YesStyle Shirt: Roshell  Vest/Cardigan: Black Asuka Tail: eBay  Boots: Roshell † Pants: Self-made  Boots: Roshell † Hat: 109 † Bag: Style Homme  Necklace: Ghost of Harlem  Bracelet: deepstyle 



Close-up





Fabulous footwear!


Blazer: Riley † Shirt: GILMAC † Bow: H&M (customized studs by me) † Accessories: Japan / Stolen


Tee: Roshell Vest: Roshell † Jeans: Carlings † Accessories: Shock/Japan/Stolen/Gifts


HATERS GONNA HATE
Haha, maybe  Viivi and I should exchange clothes? I mean, damn, my legs look fierce in her jeans! 
But her shoes is a bit too small, boohoo. Hahaha

8 comments:

  1. daaaaaaaaaaamn those jeans on your body. Shiiiit that gets me hot and bothered. FIERCEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah had totally forgotten about the last pic ahahah.
    my jeans look like those skinny emoboy jeans on you lol. so manly.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! i randomly found your blog, but i just wanna say that i really love your style x)
    especially your clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur soooo much better looking without sunnies on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tsirbula: haha, I should get a pair of these myself!!1

    Jilky: Oh, thank you! :-D

    Anon: I assume it's that my eyes look good and not my glasses being ugly, haha! Thanks!

    Ella: hahaha, var så jävla kallt så jag gick in igen efter att jag tog bilderna, haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry but I'm posting about you on Gyaru Secrets. This must be said!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait what, what must be said?

    ReplyDelete