▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Thursday, February 2, 2012

LXXXIII

Lol, February and I'm blogging about Christmas. Trying to speed things up (as always) ahaha


This is my Christmas tree anyway, and a few presents!


My favorite gifts! As I kid I didn't wanna get socks, but socks is actually a very underrated gift. Since you'll always need socks (unless you're always wearing tights) but this is something you'll always need, and they break so it's a good thing when you don't have to buy them yourself! (Not that I do, but it minimizes the risks of doing it hahaha)
And I always wear thing black socks, for the simple reason that they're neutral in color, doesn't appear as dirty as white ones, and I'm usually wearing dark clothing. There's a few times when I use different socks, like during summer and I have low-top shoes and need ancle socks. And another perk is that you'll never need to search for the other one, since they all look the same. I also buy underwear in black, but thin pinstripes works as well. I don't wear stupid patterns nor colors.


I also love my new lenses! I had grey and purple before, and I wanted really clear blue lenses. Great for a more aryan look or if you're going to some nazi party.


A bit more wavy hair than usually, I really wanna get a proper curling iron.. I also tried some different make up and wore my new lenses!


I need to buy more necklaces, it's not enough!!!!1


My number one partner in crime - Patrik !


We hit the club at Christmas, and we where (of course) on the V.I.P-list! So we didn't need to pay the entrance fee and we could cut the line. I hate waiting, so it's always nice to just go to the door and get in right away!


DROP THE BASS


Manage to get some free drinks! (So I took a picture of one of the DJs instead)


And for some goddamn reason we stayed until 4 AM


Sharon. Ligger på golvet, exakt där judar ska vara.
I know Lidl always advertise about being cheap and not spend money on unnecessary things that would rack up the prices, 
but for God's sake, can't you at least get a shelf or something...? This was just standing there on the floor lol!

Ok, now I'm going to show you what RAUNCH and GRYSLYV is,
it's pretty similar to the picture above, only much worse!
And alcohol is also needed, strong liqueur to get the buzz on and weak liqueur (>15%) for just drinking .


Hahaha, looks nice right?! Chips, dip, vodka, bag-in-box wine, coke bottles, internet and video games.
This is how real men hang out with each other, watching movies and shock sites is also a common activity.
And you'll "never be the same again" after each "Raunch" wich started at Christmas in 2007!


Ouff, got some dirty textes from Catherine..! 


We've also come to the conclusion that Nathan Drake might be the most wicked psychopath there is. He kills people without hastening, he just runs up behind people and break their necks, he has probably killed hundreds of men because he wants some treasure, that he's not even sure if it exists!
And a second later he's laughing and smiling with he's friends like nothing happened, even though he just killed a handfull of people, which all probably had family and friends. But he feels no remorse. Nathan Drake is a monster.
But the Uncharted trilogy is also one of the best games ever made, the pure essences of adventure games! I'm not sure wich game is my favorite, but I think Uncharted 2 is my favorite, since it's mostly in Asia and I'm more interested in their culture and history.



Two of the best games from 2011! You won't regret playing them!


I also met one of my best friends who's been away for month, it was great seeing him again! Me, Patrik and Andrei is the trinity of GRYS and father of Raunch, haha.  And he also got some neat new business cards!


And some motherfucking kebabpizza! The best pizza, hands down. But it's very different from town to town, and I personally think my town has the best ones for sure. What makes it's so good is the sauce, which is unique everywhere you go, or at least should be.
The pre-made ones you can buy is usually never as good as real kebab sauce. And I forgot to take a picture before eating haha, that's why there's a hole in the pizza lol!
And this was only part one, stay tuned for the next part which is the other half of this wicked week!

___________________________________________

A little quick editing, the weirdest coincidence ever is that it was 15 years ago the worlds greatest band and video game was formed / released (2nd Feb & 31st Jan). Without Final Fantasy VII and Dir en grey I have no idea what kind of person I would be today. The game and the band has a much bigger impact and influence on me than I could ever imagen.
15 years and their both they're still the best, by far.


1997 - 2011
 (first and latest official pictures of the band.)



Original packaging of FF VII from 1997. This game changed my life in so many ways.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I had almost forgotten that Catherine's gonna be out soon! Nice! I've wanted to try it for ages (and with that said, I don't understand why I haven't just bought it online instead of waiting for it to release in Europe, hahah). And yay for FFVII! It has to be my favourite FF ever, I could play it over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many gifts! Can i say how much i love your necklaces? >: I need to start my own collection!

    ReplyDelete