▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Monday, March 26, 2012

XC

I decided to make a 100 questions-entry. This is not questions that people have asked me, I've found some questions on this blog and then it linked me to this blog and then I found my way to this blog and I also took a lot of questions from 灰色の銀貨, so some of the questions might seem a bit weird. But I have people in my life that have been there for over five years that say "I don't know anything about you", I guess I tend to be a bit closed.
So I thought it might be a good idea to give me some depth, since my blog is very shallow. I rarely mention anything personal, so here's 100 questions and answers. I hope you'll enjoy it!



1. Whose words do you live by? What are they?
To forget suffering is to forget myself.
2. If you were allowed to attend one concert for the rest of your life, whose or what concert would it be?
DIR EN GREY, without a doubt.
3. What gets you angry the quickest?
Probably stupidity, but I'm filled with silent rage. So you wouldn't know.
4. What's your number one desirable feature on a girl?
I guess it's the humor.
5. Do you have any hidden talents? Party tricks?
No, not really. But I'm good at improvising.
6. Do you belong to any religion? Are you practicing?
No, I do not. But I sometimes want to become a bit spiritual, at least I try to.
7. Have you been/would you be influenced to buy a product your favourite celebrity was endorsing, even if it was something you didn't particularly want?
Yes, or well, I wouldn't by something only because of somebody. I'd had to like it too, but I've found a lot of stuff that I like through celebrities.
8. Do you believe in "fake it til you make it"? I.e. buying fakes or look-alike clothing, bags, jewelry until you are able to buy the real deal? Why/Why not?
If it's a good fake, I guess. But if it's a fake it has to be cheap, but not cheap looking. If it can give the illusion of being an authentic product I'm OK with it for my own sake. I wouldn't pay $2700 for a belt buckle, but I would pay $15 for a similar looking one, even if it's a fake.
9. If married, would you rather be taken care of (be a lady of leisure) or make your own way in the world? Why?
I would like to go my own way, but I doubt that will ever happen.
10. Do you prefer being with people with similar tastes and views as yourself, or do you prefer a complete cocktail of personalities in your social group?
I believe in both, I'd like to get a different perspective.
11. Are there any TV shows you can't stand to watch? Or any TV personalities that just infuriate you? Who are they?/What is it?
I don't watch TV, but I really dislike the reality show "Big Brother". Especially the people who has to talk about it, and complaining how "stupid" season x of the show is. It's a show by retards, for retards, what did you expect?
12. Do you have any phobias?
I don't know, but there's many things that I'm afraid of.
13. What is your favorite accessory?
Right now it's my new skull ring.
14. If you had to choose, would you rather live without internet or without cellphone?
Without a cellphone. I don't like talking that much.
15. Do you have any weird habits?
I don't know if it's weird, but I always wash my hands if I've been outside. Even if it's just for five minutes.
16. Share one of your childhood memories?
I visited the Kon-Tiki museum in Oslo once, and I had meatballs and pasta with me, and I forgot to put the flash on my camera, so most of the pictures where under-exposed. I was eight. I still feel bad about not remembering to put the flash on.
17. What is your beauty ideal?
I believe different people look beautiful in different styles and shape. There's no specific "ideal".
18. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No.
19. Have you ever considered undergoing plastic surgery? If so, what kind?
Not considered it "seriously" since I think it's a waste of money.
20. Do you have nicknames? Share few.
I don't have any "real" nicknames. But "J-David" is a funny one.
21. Is there things that you are jealous of?
There is.
22. What country would you like to visit?
I would like to visit Japan, and Asia in general.
23. If you could choose a country that you would have been born in, what country would it be?
I don't know, I liked Sweden 15 years ago. Then it was pretty nice. And I like east asian culture, and people there seem more polite. Maybe some east Asian country. I don't know.
24. You are going to a desert island, alone, for a week, and you get to bring one personal item. What do you bring?
Something that would be able to play music for a week.
25. What's your favorite candy/snack?
I don't really like candy, but I like chips and salt snacks.



26. If you had to choose one sense to lose for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Smell, since it would probably lower the sense of taste as well and I could eat better.
27. What do you like most about yourself?
My mind.
28. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I don't know, hopefully I will be somewhere else.
29. If you had to choose between facing your biggest fear for 30min or letting your closest friend/bf/gf/family member facing their biggest fear for 40min, which would you choose?
I don't really know what my biggest fear is, so I would probably pick myself. To see what really scares me.
30. What is your favorite childhood memory?
When I visited the old country.
31. If you could undergo plastic surgery, for free, with no complications, would you do it (and what would you fix?)?
I would like to lift my eyelids a bit.
32. What is your weirdest nickname?
I don't know.
33. If you could change just one thing about your life, what would you change?
If I could only change one thing I would change my choice of school, and stop dreaming.
34. What is the most important element that constructs "Davy" as one human being?

Solitude
35. Is there anything you try to keep in mind in you daily life?

Yes.
36. What is something that you can be proud to tell others recently?
Nothing.
37. Do you feel joy recently? If so, what kind of thing makes you feel that way?
When I'm eating something I like, and get to sleep.
38. How do you feel about the way you live? Also, what do you think about your life?

Stupid.
39.If you could change any body part of your body, what would you change?
My torso.
40. What is something that you treasure.

Music.
41. What kind of living goal is good for me to have?

Ask your self.
42. Do you carry pride as you live your life?

I do, maybe too much.
43. Where you able to solve dilemmas, unreasonable things, and difficulties on your own?
Not always, but I do not bother others with my dilemmas.
44. What is life in one word?
Struggle.
45. If you could marry anyone, who would you pick?
Somebody I love.
46. How do you overcome difficult incidents?

Something I haven't overcome, I try to hide them.
47. What is your current motivating force?

To become what others want me to become.
48. What do you think about life and death?

The inconvenient and the inevitable.
49. Is there a time when you dislike yourself? Also, what do you do if that happens?

There is, and I think about it.
50. If you were to give one thing you think is missing from you what would it be?
To care.
51. Do you think nirvana exists in people's heart?

No, but I wish I would.



52. What do you think of people that choose to "live an easy life" and live that way?

That it's their life, and they can choose whatever they would like.
53. Do you have any dreams or goals now?

No, I gave that up a long time ago.
54. Do you have any tips to get along with people for a long time?

To adapt.
55. What kind of human do you think you are?

Numb.
56. When I am about waver, what should I depend on?

Yourself.
57. Are you satisfied with your current self?

No. You can always improve.
58. What was something you felt the most bitter and the most happiest up to now?

I don't know. There's a lot of things.
59. Is there any part you want to change about yourself?
There is.
60. Do you believe in "true love"? If so, what do you think "true love" is?
I do, and it's whatever you want it to be.
61. What is living according to you?
Suffering.
62. What is "to fight" according to you?

To do something even if it's hard.
63. What is salvation according to you?

There is none.
64. Is there something that's the most beautiful thing right now?
Yes.
65. Is there emotional support or some kind of existence (even a person) that is rewarding for you and you can say "I can work hard because I have this"?
Yes, there is.
66. Are there times when you cannot understand your own feelings? Also, tell me how you would solve this.
 There is, and I just endure or forget about it.
67. Recently, I am not in the mood to do anything and I do not feel anything will go well. How would You handle this?

I would just endure it.
68. What do you think about yourself?
Probably not the same thing that others think of me.
69. What is the future Davy wants for himself?
Being something else/more.
70. What kind of things do you do when you are having a tough time or have a hard time where you cannot see what lies ahead?

Suffer and endure.
71. Throughout your life, how did you digest something that you could not accept?

I don't. I try to forget.
72. Are there any rules you impose upon yourself? Also, what would they be?

There is, but I always brake them.
73. What is something that drives you to move.?
The people around me.
74. What is your strength and weakness?

Honesty.
75. Is there anyone you want to meet?

Yes, I'd like to meet DIR EN GREY someday. Especially Kyo.



76. Do you believe in fate?

No, but I believe in coincidence.
77. Do you have anyone to seek for help? Do people come and seek help from you?

I don't know, I never seek help. And no, not really.
78. What kind of laud with make you feel happy?
Something sincere and honest.
79. What is the meaning of life?
To make your own meaning.
80. What is something that you cannot tolerate no matter what?
Becoming something you despise.
81. Are you living your life currently without any regrets?

No.
82. How do you calm down when you feel more hurt?
I don't know.
83. What is "a purpose in life" for you?

To become what's expected.
84. Are there worldly affairs that you are dissatisfied with or feel anger towards?

Yes.
85. What was the the most interesting film you saw recently?
I Saw The Devil, 2010.
86. Do you have any game that was interesting lately?

Yes, Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection
87. What's your favorite food and the food you hate?
Favorite: Anything with (or just) meat.
Hate: Olives and hummus
88. Do you have a place you want to go or a favorite place?

Place I want to go: Japan and Finland.
Favorite place: I really enjoy Viivi's balcony.
89. Do you like animals? Do you have any pets?

They're OK, no, I don't.
90. What is your favorite season?

Late summer.
91. What kind of clothes do you like?
I like leather and draped clothing, I'm also pretty found of studs.
92. Are there any artists you are influenced by?
Kyo of DIR EN GREY.
93. Who do you hate the most? What kind of person is he or she?

People who bother me or people I care for.
94. Do you drink alcoholic beverages?

I've almost quit. I did it a lot before, but now I barely do it.
95. What is the most important thing in daily life?
To do something you enjoy.
96. If you win the lottery tomorrow, what would you do?
Buy things.
97.If you had superpowers, would you be the hero or villain?
I would probably be somewhere in between, I would do things that would benefit myself.
98.What's your best childhood memory?
I don't remember.
99. Favorite CD
s:
"DUM SPIRO SPERO" by DIR EN GREY
"Satan I Gatan" by Veronica Maggio
"Back to Black" by Amy Winehouse
"Born in the U.S.A" by Bruce Springsteen
"American IV: The Man Comes Around" by Johnny Cash
"Lawless Darkness" by Watain
"スポツ" by 東京事変 (Tokyo Jihen)
"Reinkaos" by Dissection
"イリヤ-ilya-" by 夢中夢 (Mutyumu)
100. Favorite Movies:
"Oldboy" by Chan-Wook Park
"Scarface" by Brian DePalma
"The Thing" by John Carpenter
"Taxi Driver" by Martin Scorsese
"Vertigo" by Alfred Hitchcock
"Alien" by Ridley Scott
"The Godfather" by Francis Ford Coppola
"Citizen Kane" by Orson Wells
"Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back" by George Lucas

11 comments:

  1. Hey! ^^ This comment is totally unrelated to your post, but I just wanted to say thank you for sticking up for me on G_S ^^ Meant a lot! ^^ Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, haha. No problem! I'm not just very found of their bullying, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, some of your answers are really Kyo-esque. Nothing wrong with that, though, he's a cool dude.

    Interesting post. The questions were much deeper than the regular "what kind of toiler paper/toothbrush/tampon/any other irrelevant object do you use" ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, well, he's the person that have inspired and "formed" me the most. So I guess something have been rubbed of on me, intentionally and unintentionally.

    Well, most questions are towards Kyo (from Haiiro no ginka) and he usually only gets the "deeper" questions, which I think is more interesting. I mean, not even I care what toothbrush I use, so why would anybody else? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, i really like your blog :)

    Do you like the film "the girl with the dragon tattoo"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 47. What is your current motivating force?

    To become what others want me to become.

    79. What is the meaning of life?
    To make your own meaning.

    makes no sense davvvi.
    <3 skit i andra, kör ditt race för fan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon:
    Oh, thank you!
    No, I haven't actually. I'll try to remember to watch them, I sometimes have them on my mind buy forget them a second later, maybe I should write it down haha.

    Saris:
    Haha joo, min mening är att bli vad andra vill..! Fast det är asjobbigt, mycket som tar emot.
    jag kanske lyckas, någon dag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wtf how can you weight 155kg o____O since your so skinny and only 188kg.. WTFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey ! i was asking myself the same question as sara with the contradiction between your 2 responses but you responded her in sweden so i didn't understand anything, haha ! xD (i tried some translator but it still inapprenhensible)
    as a french who tries with difficulty to speak in english, tryng to understand sweden is impossible, sorry~~ T_T

    IMAGINE people (maybe your own family) would you to fail, brought you down, and/or didn't even believe in you, would you still wanting to become what they want you to become *roughly : a looser* ? =x (< yeah, i like imagine terrible things ! xD)

    ps/ i agree with lizzie, G_S is more fun when you react ! i like all their drama, so funny ! i have to admit there is few things i agree with, even if all theses dramas are quite 'sad' in the end... :'/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, haha, I can write what I said in English!

    And you got it right, haha, to become what they want me to become is the meaning of my life. And not what I actually want. It's a bitter life, yes.

    ---

    Haha yeah, I only spend time on G_S because it amuses me, if I would get tired I wouldn't hang around haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG..Ilya is one of my favorite albums as well.. And Back to Black.. You have an excellent taste in music!

    ReplyDelete