▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Thursday, August 23, 2012

CIII · NEW SINGLE『輪郭』2012.12.19

"Whaat, a new entry in less than 24 hours?!" 

Yes, since I just saw the news (woke up a bit late..) and I just got struck by euforia, why? Because of a release date. As I've mentioned before DIR EN GREY is releasing a new single this winter called 『輪郭』("RINKAKU") meaning "outlines" or "contour". I don't know anything more, and I guess nobody does except DIR EN GREY and their crew. And that I'm certain that Tue Madsen will be in charge of the mixing just as he did for "DUM SPIRO SPERO" and the re-mastering of "UROBOROS". That man is a God among men, I've never in my entry life heard any better mixing than what he does. Not to mention that he's not genre bound like some are, he seems to be able to mix every genre there is. And when DIR EN GREY tells you that this will be something completely new, you know it's beyond your imagination before you actually hear it.

I still remember how IMPOSSIBLE it was to be able to make something better than "UROBOROS", and then "DUM SPIRO SPERO" came and blew my mind, not to mention the re-mastering of "UROBOROS" which made that album even better than it was. And as soon as it's possible, I'll be pre-ordering the deluxe-limited edition of the single.  Which contains recordings from their symphonic live that they had. Me (and Patrik) have been dying to hear anything from this one-of-a-kind live show when they had rearrange all the DUM SPIRO SPERO songs into symphonic versions. And Finally that dream will come true. I am so excited about the new single that I can barely sit still, I'll probably have to go and do some karate kicks in the air or something just to calm the fuck down.


RELEASE 2012.12.19

The information below is directly taken from DIR EN GREY's official home page, containing all information released about the single. 


I can't be the only one that's this excited, right?



4 comments:

  1. Don't worry, you're not the only who's excited. I'm like hyperventilating :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, story of my life! (or at least for every DIR EN GREY release!)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely true. You're not the only one who is that excited. I really can't wait. The few words they wrote about the new song... it's enough to make me crazy. I really can't wait to hear it!

    I will also buy the deluxe-limited edition but since I always go a bit crazy when it comes to Dir en grey, I will buy all editions (like always).
    This band is such a big part in my life. I think it's impossible to describe that but it seems you feel the same. So no need for words here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, then we might be on the same level. It's a very special kind of excitement which I never feel unless it's about DIR EN GREY. I usually can't afford all versions, but I always get the "most limited" one, I prefer to save the money for things like merchandise and such since I have "more use" of T-shirts etc! I can't wait for the single, sooo stoked!

      Delete