▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Thursday, August 2, 2012

XCIX

UppCon: XII
~part three & after math~

The largest convention for East Asian popculture in Scandinavia



And it all came to an end, the final day was here. There wasn't much to do the last day, the weather was gray and it rained pretty heavily, no, very heavy. It was insane. Even though we only lived fifth teen minutes away from the con me, Hyo and Rebecca decided to take a cab instead. So we arrived and went to get breakfast. I went to collect the money I got from items that I sold, manage to get a pretty decent amount of money actually. ~300€ for items that I don't even use. So that was one of the high lights. Too bad I missed out on a issue of "音楽と人" featuring 京 of DIR EN GREY. (I didn't have money on me, and went to get it and then it was gone, so that sucked.) And around noon it was time for the concluding ceremony, it was actually very emotional and I saw a lot of tears. Since this was an end of an era.


I though it was a bit touching as well, since it was the end of something so big.


Good bye UppCon, I owe you a lot.


Since I was wasn't alone I had to eat even though I wasn't feeling hungry. Regretting it till this very day!


Probably the worst sushi I've ever had.


I (finally) got my other skull ring back from Sofia, she had that ring at her place for over 1,5 years lol. I was really happy and surprised she brought it with her. I have no idea how I manage to forget it, it was my favorite ring lol, but now it's back!


There was some complications with the place that I was staying at, so I contacted Emi and asked if I could stay at her place and it was alright. (Thank you!) SagaEmilia, the cookie monster (from a previous entry) and some other person was staying there too. So it was a bit cramped but it worked out. (Overwhelmed by all the hospitality haha) And she lived in a very nice neighbourhood too!


Women cooking and doing the dishes \o/


A proper meal for a man.


Me and Emi went to do some shopping, the weirdest part was that nobody got drunk even though we bought a shitload. We drank it all. Weird.


Nothing gay about having some wine and watching 'Mean Girls'.


And since we were a bit tipsy we thought it might be a great idea to cook some. It ended up with "Hm.. Something smells weird, like burnt. .. Oh shi-" and ta-dah! Delicious spring rolls. Well done.


Chaos.


Proper size.


Robban & Jocke.



"Orkar inteeee"




I was supposed to go home today, but since there was some "complications" all trains between Uppsala and Stockholm was delayed, and they didn't know for how long. And when they "don't know what happened" it means that somebody killed him/her self. Or an accident of some kind, dead people anyway. 
So I had to postpone my trip home so we went to get some wine instead.


Long time no see, Stockholm!
And then eventually the day when I had to get home came, and I had a three hour wait in Stockholm for my train.


So I decided to get in touch with an old friend, so after five years I finally met my favorite hipster Ella again. It's weird how I let things go that long, we talked for almost an hour before I had to go. She's one of the few persons that I still talk to pretty regular and have done for a couple of years. So it was great to finally see her again. We just sat on a bench and time flew. I hope it won't take that long time until the next time.


I also noticed that the trains changed their interior design, before they had the outlets on the walls, but now they decided to put them in between the seats instead. I have no idea why they changed it since nobody could see them on the wall, I guess this was "cooler". But it's not so effective, as you can see.
No charging for me! 

This concludes my final visit to UppCon. I've me a lot of old friends and even manage to make new ones, it was a great experience to be able to be a part of something like this. Especially since it ment a lot to me over the years. And I have to say that I really like Uppsala, it's a beautiful city. Maybe I can return there in the future someday. And thanks to UppCon for all these years, it has been a pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment