▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

CVII · Worst blogger of Year™

Wow, every entry starts with me complaining about not blogging, haha. Well, I've actually been very busy the past month, business all the time actually. So this is my first week when I can "relax", or no, I can't since I'm at the very moment attending ANOTHER university, as well as working. But anyway, here's a recap of my little vacation to the east. Which everybody else probably read about since normal people don't write blog entries two months late.


AAAAAWWW YEAAAAA!!!



We went there around 5 PM I believe, and they opened at 6 PM.


Ok, I wasn't going to see Nickleback. Some merchandise!


I didn't enjoy Lady Starlight, and The Darkness was.. OK I guess. Pretty boring tbh.


I think my "seat" was pretty decent for not queuing at all, I'm way too old to be standing in a line for days and hours lol.


Woaaaaah, the stage was amazing! And it could open up as well.


Highway Unicorn.
I don't remember where I found these pictures below but, they're from the Helsinki show anyway.





Well, I'm not going to write so much about what I though of Gaga and her show due to reasons. But it was an enjoyable show, and I wish to see her again. This was my second time seeing her.


And later on we went to McDonald's (ofc I went there), also enjoy my ketchup pro tip.


Merchandise! A picture of the front as well as the back.



Mystical drinks and a mystical Jopo


Kitchen hurrdurrin


Uhm.. Some other day (obviously lol) Sini was LARPing at the center and I had a huge knife.


I had an amazing burger, and a gig with my new Hare Krishna-band.


Haha, my lack of words. Take this as a lesson of why you should blog earlier, so you remember anything lol. 
One thing that I can promise is that I will upload a new entry by the end of the week..! 
I got some new stuff I wanted to show off, so yeah, stay tuned!

Oh yeah, if you haven't noticed don't forget to Like my Facebook page, I actually have some exclusive content there that I haven't published on my blog..! And as always, I'm on instagram as well, take care!



2 comments:

  1. I love how the orange dressed Hare Krishna member looks directly in the cam with his bedroom look. sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Lady Gaga twice this year. I bought my ticket for the show in berlin and then a friend won tickets for her show in cologne. She asked me to come with her. Pretty lucky.
    It was my first (and second) time seeing her live and I think her show was just amazing. I really enjoyed it. The first time I saw such a perfect stage set.

    ReplyDelete