▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Thursday, November 15, 2012

CVIII · MASSIVE VOL. 8


DIR EN GREY
MASSIVE VOL. 8
2012

-----
I was thinking of doing maybe smaller and more frequent updates. I was a bit disappointed that the sample of "輪郭" didn't show up on the official homepage this Wednesday, it "should've" if it would have followed them same pattern as "LOTUS" and "激しさと、この胸の中で絡み蘓付いた灼熱の闇". Well, I'm hoping it will show up the next week. Getting very impatient now, haha.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the single...
    I really need to buy the new Ongaku no hito, Kyos cover picture is amazing. What do you think about it?

    ReplyDelete