▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

CVIX ·【SPONSORED】review「Green Apple」

My second review so far, from another sponsor called GeoColouredLenses.com, I emailed them once and they later on got back to me and they were interested in sponsoring me. So this time I decided to go for green, since I've never used green before and these looked great in the picture. (I'm really fond of bright colors, that really shows that you're wearing lenses)


The images aren't in any super quality since I don't have the kind of camera at the very moment, but I guess you get the idea.


These pictures are taken in my bathroom (which has a yellowish color) but I tried to edit the picture to look as realistic as possible. 
So I haven't tried to "make everything look perfect" since I believe most people want an accurate review. So i've only changed the light in Photoshop to get a whiter more natural light.


My face looks pretty weird since the image is a bit distorted haha, and not taken directly from the front, but I just wanted to give you an example of the difference between having lenses and not. So you can see the size difference and the color. And the light is directly in front of me, thus making my pupil to shrink. But you're usually not in front of such strong light so there's usually not so much (in my case) brown showing.


And this is a picture of the same eye. I don't really have anything bad to say about these lenses, they're really good and I love them. They look and feel great. Probably my favorite pair of lenses! And GeoColouredLenses.com were really easy to contact and talk to. I wish to do business with them again in the near future!

Design · 5/5 | Enlargement · 4/5 | Comfort · 5/5 | Overall · 5/5

Design · I really liked the design for the lenses, the color are very bright and they really pop.
Enlargement · You can probably see how much they enlarge, a lot!
Comfort · Soft and very lean, no "edges" or anything that might irritate the eyes.


1 comment:

  1. I love them! I just got the same last time and they look lovely.
    Also, they fit you quite well.

    ReplyDelete