▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Thursday, November 22, 2012

CVX · Great November releases

CRYSTAL CASTLES - (III)


Experimental electronica


SCOOTER - MUSIC FOR A BIG NIGHT OUT


Trance / Techno / Dance


THE NOVEMBERS - GIFT


Shoegaze


A very short entry just to show you guys some great music that has been released so far in November, did you like any of it? Or maybe you have some suggestions for artists that I should check out? 

And if you've noticed this is my third entry in a row! (Well, they're always in a row, but three days in a row haha) Do you enjoy these smaller entries as well? Please let me know in a comment, take care!

6 comments:

  1. Really like those small entrys, great that you blog again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll try to keep it up, it's much easier to write and it feels better to be a bit more active. I'll have bigger entries as well but I'm thinking of doing a lot of small ones in between just to keep it fresh and to get things out. Like small tips etc!

      Delete
  2. Scooter??? Are you serious? In germany they are known as trash music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% serious! I've liked Scooter since 1998 (when they were more mainstream popular), in the late 90's eurobeat music was at it's peak in Europe and Scooter was on the top. And I still think they're making their own electronic music today. They have their own sound, and that's what makes them great. Even if people in general dislikes it, I still like it!

      But I've always sticked to the music I like, some bands I like less today than as a kid, but I still enjoy it. I think Scooter's latest album especially embraces the 90's feel, in both the music and the videos. So I still think they're rocking, I'd love to see them live!

      Delete
  3. It's really true. Scooter is really trash for most of the german people. But I still like them too. It's not that I own a CD but a friend of mine showed me one of their live dvds. Since that moment I always thought "I have to see them live at least once!"
    Their shows seem to be extreme fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, well I'm not surprised. I guess it's easier to get rejected in your own country than abroad. But I still like them, haha, I'm not so judgemental I guess. Since most people seem to follow trends, but I've always liked the music that I've liked.

      Ikr? Their lives seems like so much fun!

      Delete