▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

CVX · Tag, you're it!

Apparently there's this "tag thing" going on, and I got tagged by this young lady, so why the hell not.

The rules:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag.
5. These lucky bloggers must be told.
6. There are no tag backs.


1. What are your favorite brands? 
I assume it's about clothing, and my favorite brands are probably: _JULIUS, Chrome Hearts and DEADLY CLARIS.
2. Do you find it easy or hard to find clothes to your style in "normal stores"? 
Yes and no, mostly no. I never find any good "main pieces", but it's easy to find smaller things. Like socks, underwear, scarfs and other things that are not as visible or just an accessory.
3. Favorite movie/book of all time? 
My all time favorite movie is "Oldboy" (2003) by korean director Chan-Wook Park. It's the second instalment in his "Vengeance trilogy", it's a drama/thriller which "follows the story of one Oh Dae-su, who is locked in a hotel room for 15 years without knowing his captor's motives. When he is finally released, Dae-su finds himself still trapped in a web of conspiracy and violence. His own quest for vengeance becomes tied in with romance when he falls for an attractive sushi chef."
4. Something you really hate to do? 
Things that aren't my responsibility.
5. What's your favorite piece of clothing/acc, and why?
This goes back and forth, but right now it's my latest "shirt/hoodie", I will post pictures of it later on. It's kinda hard to describe actually.
6. Light or heavy makeup? (if you don't wear makeup, then you can answer what you like on the other gender haha) 
It depends on the occasion and clothing, which applies for both genders. The most important thing is that the make up works with what you're doing.
7. Working out or couch potato? 
Sadly a couch potato, there are few things in the world that I dislike more than working out.
8. Favorite gyaru-style? 
Hm.. I guess onii/onee. I prefer a more mature but edgy look. Or maybe a more rockish / biker style. I don't really know all the genres of gyaru, but I'd pick sexy over cute. I also don't like things that are too extreme, like manba or anything that looks like a eight year old would wear. Not a big fan of everything pink and kawaii.
9. Favorite place you've been to? 
DIR EN GREY shows, if that's a legit answer.
10. Favorite eyecolor on the opposite gender? 
Don't know, don't care.
11. Worst pick-up line?
Don't know lol, I don't really remember stuff like that.

And that was all the questions. I don't really know who to tag, I think it would be fun if you would answer the same questions as I did in a comment on this entry, a bit unorthodox I know, but it would be fun!
(And if you want me to give you 11 questions, leave a comment and if I would reach eleven people who want's it I'll come up with some questions!)

No comments:

Post a Comment