▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Sunday, November 25, 2012

CVXII • 50 Questions

1.How old are you?
Old enough.
2.When did your last hug take place?
The last time I met the members of GRYS Gentlemen's Club.
3.Are you a jealous person?
Yes, aren't we all?
4.Are you tired right now?
Yes, I am.
5.Do you chew on your straws?
No, I don't.
6.Have you ever been called a tease?
I'm not sure, but there's a possibility.
7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Yes, it was awful.
8.Do you cry easily?
No, never.
9.What should you be doing right now?
Get well.
10.Are you a heavy sleeper?
From time to time.
11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
Yes, I'm sure of that.
12.Are you mad at someone right now?
Yes, always. But s/he will never know.
13.Do you believe in love?
Since I love, I do believe in it.
14.What makes you laugh no matter what?
The moments I have together with GRYS Gentlemen's Club.
15.Who was the last person you talked to?
My sister.
16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
It happens.
17.Will you get married?
I think marriage is more of a show than an actual bond. I believe in living together though.
18.When was the last time you smiled?
I don't remember, maybe the past weekend or something.
19.Does anyone like you?
Some people are legally obligated to like me. But, I hope so at least.
20.Do you secretly like someone?
Secretly? No.
21.Who was the first person you talked to today?
My sister.
22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
Nobody.
23.What are you NOT looking forward to?
Most things/days.
24.What ARE you looking forward to?
To play "The Walking Dead", I'm downloading it right now.
25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
They claimed to.
26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?
Nothing?
27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
I don't plan that much into the future.
28.Are you a forgiving person?
No, I do not forgive nor forget. But I understand that something are better to just let be.
29.How many TRUE friends do you have?
Very few.
30.Do you fall for people easily?
No.
31.Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
No.
32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
My toothbrush.
33.Who was the last person you drove with?
My sister.
34.How late did you stay up last night and why?
08AM, because I'm an idiot.
35.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yes, I would.
36.Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Myself, I actually took a picture of a picture of myself.
37.Can you live a day without TV?
I haven't had a TV in my room for years. So yes.
38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
Everyday, no, but I can't recall being extra disappointed.
39.Three names you go by..
The most common ones are probably: Davy, Galle and Badringen. But there's also the occasionally Begdan and Japp-Danne.
40.Have you ever found something valuable on the ground?
No, not really.
41.What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
Probably "I'm a Cyborg, but that's OK".
42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
I don't know, I've never cared for if others would have it or not.
43.What’s your current problem?
Economi, hopes and dreams, living without regrets, being true to oneself etc. Basic stuff.
44.Have you ever had your heart broken?
If I had, I would be dead. In fact, I haven't broken anything, my body is made of steel.
45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
All kinds of relationships has their pros and cons.
46.How many kids do you want to have?
None.
47.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?
Not really, I'm surprisingly frank.
48.If you could go back in time, how far would you go?
I believe things started to go wrong around 2002.
49.Would you give your life to save someone else's?
Yes, I would actually.
50.The moment you would choose to relive?
My first time seeing DIR EN GREY.


2 comments:

  1. You're so sad inside.. makes me want to hug you. :<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I wouldn't say that. I believe I'm a pretty average person. But thank you I guess!

      Delete