▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Monday, November 26, 2012

CVXIII · GIGS January 2013



DIR EN GREY will be featured in the January issue of GIGS 2013.

2 comments:

  1. Already bought the magazine. Can't wait to get it!
    Have you seen Kyos pictures in the Ongaku no hito? Pretty cool photoshooting I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Yes I have, I have all the scans and I've read the interview too, I actually thought about blogging about that as well haha!

      Delete