▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Friday, November 30, 2012

CXV · 「輪郭」teaser



About an hour ago DIR EN GREY uploaded a teaser of their up coming single 「輪郭」(RINKAKU) to YouTube, and as always (when DIR EN GREY releases something important) I called Andrei and Patrik right away to tell them to drop what they're doing and rush to the computer to listen. I knew Patrik was sleeping but I tried anyway, called him about two-three times and then I called Andrei who actually answers the phone. (They both know I only call if it's an emergency, just like this), and I eventually got a text from Patrik saying that he's up after calling like ten times lol. 

And back to the teaser, well, words can't really describe it. I was so surprised by it I'm at loss for words. I was very curious and also afraid of hearing Kyo again due to his surgery, but his voice seems to be just as good if not better. His voice in the teaser is so soft and beautiful, it gives a feeling of a new "style" of singing for him. He has done falsetto before, but not in segments this long. I've already been looping it over 70 times already. And I'll probably continue to listen to it for a couple of hours. 

So, what did you think about the teaser? Are you as excited as I am?

9 comments:

  1. I don't masturbate to Dir like you guys but fuck that was good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sooo good I don't even know what to say

      Delete
  2. First comment from my side.

    I really like the preview, it sounds very special and I'm looking forward to the new single.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, it's a new touch from Kyo's side so I'm very stoked about the new single.

      Feel free to comment as often as you'd like!

      Delete
  3. Like you, I really curious with this song. Can't wait for the single!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clear voice, I look forward until the release. The instrumental seems to be as good as Kyo's voice with also good progressions on drums. I think it might will be a nice track.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Superexcited about it, have you booked the single?

      Delete
    2. Already booked, yes sir ! Did you ?

      Delete
  5. Now I really can't wait for the single. The teaser is just amazing. Kyos voice sounds great... I want more!

    ReplyDelete