▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Monday, December 3, 2012

CXIX · Lucka 3

3. A photo of your best friend(s)

Photo by Helena K. & Emelie L.

Andrei and Patrik. I tried to look for a picture of them together, but I couldn't really find any good/up to date ones so I just merged two together. I haven't actually known them for that long, I think it's about six and half years now, and the reason I met them in the first place was Dir en grey.
And I've also realised that we're very similar in a lot of ways, so I guess that's why we connect. We've come to that point that we have developed our own "language" and "culture" over the years, things that an outsider would never understand, so there's no point in trying to explain it further.

No comments:

Post a Comment