▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

CXXI · Lucka 4

4. Somebody you look up to


Kyo of DIR EN GREY

I guess this wasn't that surprising, at least not if you'e been reading my blog. But I guess what's more interesting is why I look up to him, since I believe not many of you might know that. I'll try to keep it short. I have a tendency to talk about this forever and nobody wants to hear about that.

The most obvious reason is that he's my favorite singer, but there's much more to it than that. What makes him so great is that he's true to himself. That he's always trying to live the life he wants to live and never suck up, never budge and never give in. I think that the hardest thing in life is to be truly honest with oneself, and go for what you want. And never to give up. That is probably why Kyo is such an inspiration to me, because he doesn't give up.

Because this world doesn't want you. 

It wants you to become like everybody else, to fit in so the machinery can keep going as it does. I just think it's sad, when I see people I knew and how "ordinary" they've become over the years. How all their personality just disappeared and they become "normal". That is my biggest fear in life, to be forced to become "normal" and to give in. To not be true to myself. 

He shows that he has the strength, to keep going on and do what he wants to do. He has the guts to do what he "shouldn't" do, and to do what he "couldn't" do. He's been into music ever since he quit school at the age of sixteen. And if you've heard his early demos from previous bands form 1993. You can hear the huge difference in his voice. How all his hard work has payed off. That's what happens when you have the will and strength to be true to yourself. 

He's constantly pushing himself, he works harder than he should do. His body can't keep up with it, but he's still doing it, because he wants to and has to in order to live a life without regrets. And I believe we all want to live a life without any regrets and do what we truly love.

That is why I look up to him.



Here's a picture of Kyo when he was the same age as me.

3 comments:

  1. It is so refreshing to see someone writing about DIR EN GREY without the usual "screaming, sobbing, omg!!" (basically- with sanity). Hell, reading this post has inspired me to continue to attempt to walk down my own path. By the way, love your blog, especially all the DIR EN GREY posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I try to not write too much about Dir en grey haha. Since I have a tendency to only talk about Dir en grey, to that extent that people actually tells me that I need to stop. But I felt like sharing a little of why I love them as much as I do. I'm glad you enjoy it!

      And it takes a lot to follow ones dreams, but as long as you work hard it will pay off, good luck! :3

      Delete
  2. I hope you still writing in this blog, because it´s very nice and comfortable to read to some one who likes the same music as I, my favorite singer is Kyo too (But Toshi of X Japan it´s amazing hehe), so, its nice to read this kind of posts :)
    Love, Zoe

    ReplyDelete