▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Saturday, December 1, 2012

CXVI · 無の幸福、参列者と首


Without noticing, 
                                                                                                                                                                  気が付かない間に
I lived in self-centeredness, as a result,
                                                                                                                            分本位に生きた結果
Inevitably, I lost everything.                                                                                                                            全てを失うことになりました。

Thank you, so far, and good bye.                                                                                                     今までありがとう、そしたさようなら。

In order to not cause trouble,
                                                                                                                             こんな事を起こさないように
Reliable, not losing myself,                                                                                                                                        しっかり自分を失わずに

I hope I can keep on living with myself.                                                                                                      生きて行けたらいいですね、俺。
Thank you, me, good bye, me.                                                                                                                       ありがとう俺、さようなら俺。

No comments:

Post a Comment