▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

CXX· 「輪郭」PV Teaser


It's 05AM, I was asleep and I heard my phone vibrating a lot. I had no idea what happened but I check my phone to see what was going on. Partik was calling and sending a million text. DIR EN GREY had released a PV teaser for the new video. I'm personally not a huge fan of fully animated PVs, but what could be more suiting for a song like 輪郭 (contours / outlines) than a fully animated PV? The style seems very similar to their 2006 single "Agitated Screams of Maggots" (Here's a link to that PV if you haven't seen it).

So, what do you think of the PV? Any direct thought? 

2 comments:

  1. Oh God. It seems to be a good atmosphere wich suits perfectly with Kyo's clear voice. I look forward to listen and see entirely the PV. I really think it will be a piece of art, it will last for years.
    Now I must sleep again, I must wake up in less than one hour haha, by the way I'm grateful to you : I'll have a very good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Looks interesting, reminds me a bit of TASOM. I'm lookin forward to their new single and welcoming them back :)

    ReplyDelete