▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Saturday, December 1, 2012

CXVII · Lucka 1

Hi, it might be a bit late now, but fuck it. I'm going to do it anyway. So, first off I'm going to explain what the hell is going on. I planned to do a Advent Calendar on my blog, known as "julkalender" in Sweden. It starts at the first of December, and has a little window for everyday, as a little countdown to Christmas Eve. And "Lucka" means window, so I planned to make a little update everyday. So, please look forward to it!

1. A picture of yourself that you like.


A picture that Heikki in October. I wanted some new photos and I had some new idea for light so we gave it a go. I haven't released pictures form this shoot on my blog before, because I wanted to use them for future designs. But since it's my favorite picture I guess I could share it with you. Probably the closest to a "proper selca" that I have haha. I know some people will probably complain about only showing half of my face, but the other half is covered with hair so there isn't really much to see.

5 comments:

  1. I love the picture! You're handsome! ^-^ and also the atmosphere of this picture is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm really happy with the light setting actually. I'm one of those people who never looks good in pictures unless the light is perfect, so I'm happy with it haha. Thank you once again! :3

      Delete
  2. I don't know if it's a compliment to you but you really look like the vocalist of Sadie during Ice Romancer times. (it is a compliment to me actually haha). Your lenses are nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, haha thank you I guess? I actually looked a lot like Aki of Sadie when I was younger!

      Delete
  3. Love this picture! Pretty as always!

    ReplyDelete