▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

My photo
TO UNDERSTAND DEATH BY DYING. ___________________________________ ■ NAME : 課長D。
___________________________________ ■ SEX : ♂
___________________________________ ■ BIRTHDAY : 9月22日
___________________________________ ■ HEIGHT : 188cm
___________________________________ ■ WEIGHT: 155kg
___________________________________ ■ SCENT :【PLATINUM EGOÏSTE】
___________________________________ ■ FAVORITE :
_JULIUS
BACKBONE THE BASIS
Chrome Hearts
DEADLY Claris
deepstyle
____________________________________ I like DIR EN GREY,
and I dislike pretty much everything else.

Instagram

FOLLOWERS

Search

There was an error in this gadget
layout © 568A

Sunday, December 9, 2012

CXXVI · Lucka 9

9. A picture of your room


Well, this isn't a picture of everything in my room. But besides this I have a closet, desk and a bed, that's all. My room is very small. So I guess this is the "main piece" in my room. From left to right there's some video game consoles (which aren't currently hooked up), my Dir en grey collection, some movies, magazines, sound system, monitor and and a few video games. I have a lot more stuff, but they're in other rooms haha. I guess my room is pretty "nerdy".

No comments:

Post a Comment